All photography provided by Squeeze Art Collective
Since 2011, we have provided artists with opportunities to show and sell their work, collaborate on events, and come together to share ideas.
Our mission at Squeeze Art Collective is to inspire artists to create and promote local art within the community. We empower, encourage and support local artists and create a platform for them to share their artistic vision. We create a bond between local artists local businesses and the surrounding community. We facilitate collaboration between artists of all mediums.
What We've Achieved
- Curated the Creative Corridor Challenge murals in North Long Beach, 2015-2016
- 2016 Green Prize Festival Award Winner
- Curated the art component to The Green Prize Festival since it's inception in 2012
- Created strong bonds with local businesses and non-profits in Long Beach, CA
- Awarded multiple grants from the Arts Council of Long Beach
- Installed murals at The Growing Experience Urban Farm
- Was awarded 2nd place at MOLAA's 2014 Altar Contest
- Created large scale festival decor for Long Beach events
- Raised over $400 in cash and goods for Action Sports Kids Foundation
- Hosted over 100 group art exhibits